MAY 22ND ECO COMMUNITY MARKET
10am-1pm Wonderland Restaurant & Boutique at Rancho Delicioso
After years of working on the development of the eco-village, the members of Rancho Delicioso are excited welcome you back to their home for their community-warming market.
Markets are a great way to bring a community together. They provide an opportunity to gather and share gifts in various ways, including new ideas.
Our May 22nd, Eco Community Market will be our second market at Rancho Delicioso, a permaculture and intentional community located in Delicias de Cobano, Costa Rica.
We will be trying something new this time. We will be emphasizing TRADE!
Of course people can still buy and sell, however, we challenge all market attendees to arrive with something they are willing to donate. The donations will be counted as your "trade".
Donations will be accepted at our market check-in table by Ken. In exchange for your donation, you will receive 1 "Bloom Boleta". If it is something of high value, maybe we will give you two ;) All Rancho Delicioso community members who are offering trades will accept a Bloom Boleta for their trade offering.
What are Bloom Boletas? Bloom Boletas are our experimental trade currency. Part of what we are doing here at Rancho Delicioso eco-village is an attempt at permaculture, which includes circular economy. Circular economy includes sharing and part of sharing is trading. The Bloom Boleta is our token effort to faciliate efficient trade and your ticket to participate in this process with us.
Our market will always be at Yasmin's Wonderland Restaurant and Boutique. Our market is an eco-friendly and family-friendly event. We are requesting you to bring your own cup as we ran out of reusable cups at the last bustling market.
Here is what you can expect THIS Sunday, May 22nd 2022 10am-1pm
- Brand new check-in and TRADE table with the Bloom Boleta system - run by Ken
- The permanent playground at Wonderland
- Arts & Craft area for children run by Rancho Delicioso member, Cassandra.
- Pendulum readings by Irene Alpizar
- ECOBRICK WORKSHOP talk 11-11:30 am by Jivana
- On-going demonstration of ecobricks by Rancho Delicioso member, Jivana
- Dreaming Dragons eco-friendly glitter by sparkle-queen, KaytiBunny
- Futuro Nativo table with Peruvian goods by Pippa
- Seeds, Oranamental Plants, Free Giveaways by Catherine
- Playlist Music by Robbie
As mentioned, the Rancho Delicioso Community Market will take place at Wonderland Restaurant.