The Scarlet Party Project
Valentine's Day self-care weekend!
February 13th and 14th
What is this all about?
Thank you for your interest in participating in The Scarlet Party Project! (#ScarletParty). This is what we are doing!
- Encouraging us to take time out for self-care. We give when our cup feels full.
- Raising money for Scarlet Macaws, trees, and eco-education.
- Having fun!
SELF CARE LINE-UP
Offerings of yoga asana, meditation, self-care routines and tips, will be held on Zoom and range from 30-60 minutes. Our line-up is TBA!
Want to share a self-care offering?
What we are asking of our participant teachers:
1) Teach a class or provide an offering for donation that will go to benefit the The Scarlet Party Project campaign.
2) Wear RED (hot or dark pinks are good too). Don't have any of that? Red lipstick or a red background - just get "Scarlet festive" to honor the beautiful scarlet macaw (iconic Central and South American bird)
3) Use The Scarlet Party Project link and hashtag #scarletpartyprojoect
4) Invite people to your offering, remind them of what it's for, and encourage them to donate!
5) Send us your schedule to be placed in our officially promoted line-up.
How to join the party?
- Subscribe to our blog below to keep on top of additions to our lineup.
- All offerings for Scarlet Party Project are held by donation. So they are free to those who need it but you can return the favor as generously as you like. We are raising money for the continued reintroduction release of Scarlet Macaws in the Southern Nicoya Peninsula of Costa Rica as they had gone locally extinct.
- You are making a difference by taking care of your self this coming Valentine's Day weekend, telling others to join you, and contributing whatever you can. Great job!